These Terms of Service (these “Terms”) apply to your access and use of: our website located at https://chuldaily.com/ (the “Website”) or any services, content, and features made available by us through the Website (with the Website, our “Services”). In these Terms, “Truoosh Media” the “Company,” “we,” “us,” “i” and “our” refer to Truoosh Media and our affiliates, successors, and assigns; and “you” and “your” refer to any user of our Services.
Acceptance of these terms
No one under 13 is allowed to use the Services. If legally required, users between 13 and 18 years of age may use the Services only with permission and supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
We may revise these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion, subject to applicable law. When we revise these Terms, we will post the revised version on the Services. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a revised version of these Terms, but accepting these Terms, as revised, is required for you to continue accessing or using the Services. If you do not agree to these Terms or any revised version of these Terms, your sole recourse is to terminate your access or use of the Services. Except as otherwise expressly stated by us, your access and use of the Services are subject to, and constitute your acceptance of, the version of these Terms in effect at the time of your access or use.
Access and account security
We’re relentlessly improving our Services and creating new ones all the time. This means that we may add, stop updating, or remove features, products, content, or functionality, and we may also suspend or stop the Services altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do, we will try to notify you beforehand – but this won’t always be possible.
Intellectual property rights
The Services and all related content, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Truoosh Media, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Subject to these Terms, you are permitted to access and use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only.
The Chul Daily name, the Chul Daily logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Truoosh Media. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. You may not do any of the following (or enable anyone else to do so):
- copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, display, print, monitor, make available, modify, or otherwise use any portion of the Services or the content on the Services except as set forth in these Terms.
- use the Services, any tools provided by the Services, or any content on the Services for any commercial purposes without our consent.
- violate or infringe Truoosh Media copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
If you’d like to use our brand assets in a way not covered by these guidelines, please reach out to us at [email protected]
If you violate these Terms, your right to access and use the Services will cease immediately, and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Services is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any access or use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. If your access or use of the Services is prohibited by applicable law, then you are not authorized to access or use the Services. We are not responsible if you access or use the Services in any manner that violates applicable law. You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- In a manner that violates the content standards set out in these Terms when you send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that violates these Terms or applicable law.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Truoosh Media, a Truoosh Media employee, customer, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Truoosh Media or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material available through the Services.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the servers on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Reliance on information posted
The information presented through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services or by anyone who may be informed of information presented through the Services.
The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Truoosh Media (Chul Daily) (https://chuldaily.com/), are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Truoosh Media (https://chuldaily.com/). We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links from the Services
If the Services contain links to other Services and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. Our inclusion of such links does not imply our endorsement of such third-party websites or resources or any association with their owners or operators. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites or resources linked to on the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and resources.
We make no claims that our website/services/product are accessible all the time. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Countries can block your access to https://chuldaily.com/, in that case, we cannot be held liable for halt of services. If you access, you do so at your own risk and initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of warranties
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER APPS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. IN NO EVENT WILL TRUOOSH MEDIA BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OCCURRING FROM OUR PREDICTIONS, CONTENT AND SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY, NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT errors in the Services WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE may not contain VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Truoosh Media (Truoosh Media), ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. We will not be liable for damages UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY. We will not be liable for damages ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. Truoosh Media (Truoosh Media) is not liable for damages including but not LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA. We are not liable for any damages WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ADDITION TO AND WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY RESULTING FROM ANY CONDITION BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. Conditions beyond our reasonable control include, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LABOR CONDITIONS, POWER FAILURES, INTERNET DISTURBANCES, OR SERVICES OR SYSTEMS CONTROLLED BY THIRD PARTIES, ACTS OF THE GODS, and ACTS OF TERRORISM.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Should you violate these Terms; use the Services, including, but not limited to use of the Services’ content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms; or use any information obtained from the Services in violation of these Terms, you agree to hold harmless, indemnify and (at our request) defend Truoosh Media (Chul Daily), its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees). We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate in asserting any available defenses.
Entire agreement and other general terms
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or the Services, please contact us at [email protected]